Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Internet Failure!!!

Ok so I havent posted all weekend because my internet connection just died on me, and since it was Memorial Day weekend I was not at work to use their computer. I am at work now so hopefully when I get home the nice internet men will have it fixed

So here is a short view

Thursday - built a flower box outside and planted flowers

Friday - Crochet my own pattern for an eye mask. Will add the tutorial later if I can

Monday - Lepord nail polish pattern.

Once I get home and if the internet is running I will be sure to add pictures and for details. This is just a place holder till then. :)

Hope all had a good Memorial day and remember to thank a Vet or keep an active in your prayers.

Happy Crafting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com